Amish Tech: DVD of Crap 2 Amish Tech: DVD of Crap 2

What the..?

So... You pieced together a few 'test' animations, I am presuming, from when you were trying to learn to use Flash... I didnt really see a point to this at all. There were a few bits, however, that show that you MAY have some promise, if you applied yourself and actually tried to make something with a point to it. You should also try a different font on the menu, I could not make out some of the sloppy handwriting on the scene selections very well. I think your style would be best utilized making a stylized comic type cartoon, kind of like that awesome show, 'The Power Puff Girls'.

teamtash responds:

we didnt try at all and its obvious. theres no reason that these people should be telling us the cartoon isnt good. but you know what? we dont give a rats ass about anything anyone tells us.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Uh, oh...

Man, Firth is one of my favorite animators on Newgrounds, and I have tremendous respect for all he has done so far... until this. Everything about this piece seems to be taking a step backwards from the usual fare. I understand we all cant do great work all the time, lets just hope the next project is a little better. ( I even enjoy Panathinaikos Bear's adventures over this...)

Ten Seconds of Harmony Ten Seconds of Harmony

now make a movie...

Ok, so you know how to do up the Flash now, so put what you know into some type of story or movie and you may have something. Your art and animation are pretty decent, put it to use!

Didi and Gogo Didi and Gogo

Woah!

That was freaking awesome, one of those rare moments when a Flash cartoon doesnt look so much like 'Flash', but like and honest to gosh cartoon! Good work, cant wait to see more.

Funky Grandma World Tour Funky Grandma World Tour

What..?

Sorry man, but I just dont think I understand what was going on there at all... First you showed some, I think Grand Theft Auto screens, then there are some 3D people rocking... I mean rapping out. If you truly did up the 3D renders for the characters, than I give you props for that, but as far as this being an entertaining 'movie' to watch, no freaking way!